[Jacob-list] Royal's trailer

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Thu Apr 10 12:51:09 EDT 2003

AND, he sings to them, and points out the sights, and in serves them gourmet grains and hays...well, maybe this is all a slight exaggeration, but...I recommend him, too.  And, I've bought some of his sheep from time to time, and seen them more often, when I've not been in the market, and they are WELL worth checking out.  Nice stock!

I have a ewe in labor as we speak, so my lambs won't be ready to go anywhere til the end of June or so.  Right now, they are just cute little 8 lb. week old, or 6 lb. week old, or l/2 hour old (I'm on my way out to check: this girl likes privacy and doesn't appreciate my bedside cheerleading, so I leave her alone and check...)  BEtty in Vermont