[Jacob-list] my flock's yarn in.... :o))))

LBBDVM at aol.com LBBDVM at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 12:34:48 EDT 2003

mhansson1 at triad.rr.com writes:

> Gurdy Run Woolen Mill, 763 Tourist Park Road, Halifax, PA 17032.
>
>  717 896-7661 phone.  <A HREF="mailto:Gurdy at worldnet.att.net">Gurdy at worldnet.att.net</A> is e-mail and home page is <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~gurdy">
> http://home.att.net/~gurdy</A>

I can second that.  (The Piper family -owners of Gurdy Run-are clients of
ours.)  They are super nice and very knowlegable.  Lydia Piper is an
accomplished hand spinner and she and her husband have jumped into the custom
spinning business 110%.  They can also blend wool with mohair or whatever,
using your own fiber or they can provide it.  I had my wool spun into a
beautiful dark charcoal yarn.  LOVE IT!

cheers,
Lia