[Jacob-list] List errors - 4/6 through 4/8

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Tue Apr 8 21:09:45 EDT 2003

Sometime around 17:52 4/8/2003, Cathie and Mark Williams typed:
>Hi subscribers - Mark (the list administrator) here.  I just discovered that
>I've had a glitch with all email in the past 48 hours.  If anybody has sent
>mail to the list between 4/6 at 8:00pm (Pacific time) and 4/8 at 5:30 pm, it
>didn't go through.  Everything is working now, so please resend it.
>
>Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been receiving more Jacob List email in the past two days than for
ages before that.  Things have been getting though - quite busily.  I wish
my regular "in" box was as busy as the Jacob list!

Penelope, in ORegon with four probably registerable lambs on the ground,
and leaping.

   --
Penelope pcj at efn.org : keeping busy in Oregon
chasing a toddler, reading email and usenet, typing, knitting,

www.dreamsandbones.net/blog