[Jacob-list] re: butcher lamb

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 20:51:27 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  I'm not sure if he was
really quite 100# - that was my husband's best guess.

We did get the heart and liver and the dogs enjoyed
the heart last night and I was pleased that it didn't
have any strange odor.  We should be trying our lamb
this week but my daughter is away and I want to wait
until she's home because she was so excited about
eating our lamb.  She actually likes the lamb
sandwiches they sell at the local fiber fair so we
have at least one lamb lover here and I'm open minded.
 I split the lamb with a friend who enjoys lamb so I
can get the opinion of someone who really appreciates
lamb.

Heather Hettick
Moonstruck Jacob Sheep
Creston - in NE Ohio