[Jacob-list] lamb weight??

Bill Thompson Emma at netins.net
Sun Apr 6 19:47:36 EDT 2003

Hope you all don't mind if I jump in here.  I have been told "many" times
that any sheep over 2 yrs old are no good to go to the butcher.  I hope this
has been miss-information.  Was the 3 yr old ram any good?  Does anyone else
send older sheep to the locker?  Inquiring minds really would like to know.

Lou Anne in s.w. Iowa, where it is nasty tonight.  Glad I have lots of wool
work to do.