[Jacob-list] Dr. Lincicome - ALBC Conservator of Year

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 14:20:22 EDT 2002

How wonderful! Although I have not had the pleasure of
meeting Dr. Lincicome, I have greatly enjoyed his
posts on the Jacoblist! He was especially helpful to
me when I was a new jacob shepherd several  years ago!
> Dr. Lincicome was honored at the dinner meeting and
> presented the ALBC Conservator of the Year award for

Sounds like you had a great time Fred! Thanks for
sharing!

Joy Thomas

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd & Fiber Artist
Son-Rise Farm, Creedmoor NC
Home of The Fleece Flock
Jacob, Shetland & Border Leicester Sheep
Website:   www.shepherdofspots.com
E-Mail:    joy at shepherdofspots.com