[Jacob-list] bloat/wry tail - my 2 cents

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Thu Sep 19 16:21:54 EDT 2002

HI,

I've never had any of the sheep bloat after eating too much grain, just a
lot of diarrhea.  And there are a number of homeopathic remedies I use for
that.  Email if you want a suggestion.

As for "wry tail," I've just heard that it was something that happened in
the formation while they were in the womb.  I have a cat with it and a
couple of sheep.  I have not heard that it is genetic, nor does it seem to
follow that pattern with my animals.  I have one wether that I named C.T.
because of his Curly Tail.  :-)

Thanks for all the emails on info about the show this weekend.  I am still
hoping to go.

Best,
Kelley