[Jacob-list] AD - Sheep Shears and Sheep Handling Chute System for Sale

Fibre Folds Farm fibrefolds at sg23.com
Thu Sep 19 05:21:35 EDT 2002

Our sheep are almost all placed in great new homes thanks to the
gratifying response from people on this list.  We have two main
equipment items left for sale.

    Sheep Handling Chute System - approx 30' with sliding, doored and
drop side panels, sliding gates, a sorter gate, and a headlock.
Purchase price from D-S Equipment over $2000.  Available for $1000.  I
can deliver it within about a 5 hour radius of Bath, NY, but need to do
it no later than the first week of October.

    Premier Laser shearer with numerous combs for sheep and llama all in
a carry case.  A few combs used once on four sheep and a llama and well
cleaned afterwards.  Asking $300.  This I can UPS.

Please contact me at FibreFolds at sg23.com if you would like more
information about either item.  Thank you for all of your help and
concern.

Nedra Esau
Fibre Folds Farm
Bath NY