[Jacob-list] over-eating.

Thomas Simmons creaganlios at prexar.com
Tue Sep 17 19:02:01 EDT 2002

Katrina,

Whenever bloat has reared it's ugly head, i have force-fed my sheep baking
soda mixed with a little bit of water...it seems to get the burping
mechanism kick-started if it's off, or revved-up if it's on.  I have not had
to use it in a grain over-feeding situation, but it seems to me that that is
what I'd try.

thom