[Jacob-list] 3 R's

Wayne VanValkenburg joyew at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 13 21:10:09 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,
It seems the Joy Farm is entering a new phase of time with  RETIREMENT, RECREATION AND REDUCTION.
Until we have become adjusted to this new lifestyle we are reducing our flock.
We have carefully selected about one half of our breeding flock to sell.  They are all good producers, registered with JSBA and have been a great joy to us at lambing time and throughout the years.
We began breeding Jacob 18 years ago to preserve a beautiful, unique breed. Our Jacob pedigrees include, Jacob's Ladder, Fieldwood, Lasseau, Deppa, Yorkmoor and
 Swallow Lane.
We have all ages and both rams and ewes selected including 2 and 4 horned.  For more information and pictures do e-mail us.
Remember this is only a reduction. We will still be raising Jacob just on a much smaller scale for now.
Who knows we might want to take off and fly to the moon (haha)
Wayne and Edie Van Valkenburg, Joy Farm