[Jacob-list] COB?

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Fri Sep 13 18:18:49 EDT 2002

 I will have to confess here to being way behind in reading emails.  There is always a post on the list that I mean to answer or a question I mean to ask.  All of the sudden it is two weeks later and the subject is over.

So, this is really yesterday's news!

A week or so ago, someone was talking about flushing/feeding and said something about feeding COB (all caps).  I can't find the post in the archives and seem to have deleted it in one of my "push all the buttons on the computer" frenzies.

What's COB?

Thanks,

Linda
in the northeast Georgia mountains