[Jacob-list] 9-02-02

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Mon Sep 2 23:13:47 EDT 2002

I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion about dominate genes (it's good
to read the comments)  Does anyone still have the email regarding the
family in California that needed to sell their flock .  My computer was
the victim of the thunder storms we have several weeks ago and I've
lost those saved  mailings. My sister is there and now has found
someone interested in helping.  I told her I'd try to get the email and
phone  numbers back .. You guys are my only hope .  Maybe the flock is
already sold?   Thanks for any help you can give >>>>> From Charlotte
N.C.  Katherine