[Jacob-list] Newbie questions/welcome/rite of passage in shepherding

fayg fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Sep 1 16:15:50 EDT 2002

Joy,

Pretty funny, I know I still have some good questions and I bet some people
are still laughing at me out there ... right Mary Ellen?

Here is a good one ... revenge of the sheep ... I went to get a haircut, it
was baaaahhahad. So I told her take it all off, she ripped out the clippers
and took it, she took it ALL. I went ahead and removed the rest with a
razor. I told everyone who asked it was revenge of the sheep ... I went it
to worm them one slipped in behind me and another pushed me over and then
they sheared ME!
It only got a few laughs ... maybe I will do better here!

As far as rain, Joy you will proably be ill, I got over 1 foot in Efland
where 40 and 85 meet, in the last two weeks. The stream bed is still dry as
a bone ... but everything else is coming up green!