[Jacob-list] For Sale

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Tue Oct 22 10:44:10 EDT 2002

As many of you in the southeast are aware, the annual Southeastern
Animal Fiber Fair (SAFF) will be happening this week-end in the
Asheville, NC area on Saturday and Sunday.  I am looking forward to it,
and to seeing several list-members that I know will be there.

We still have some very nice 2002 lambs here that are available for sale
(2 ram lambs, 3 ewe lambs).  While we will not be taking animals for
display at the event, our farm is convenient to I-26 and less than an
hour from the fairgrounds.

Cathy Robinson
Perfect Spot Farm