[Jacob-list] diversification

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Wed Oct 16 13:22:16 EDT 2002

HI, all,

Anyone out there interested in introducing a few shetlands into their jacob flock for interesting color contrast out on the field and interesting, fine fleeces?  I have a couple of older ewes, a ram, a ram lamb, and a ewe lamb all available: different colors, either with papers, or sold without fairly cheaply.  Diversify!  Almost as easy to manage as jacob, about 20 pounds smaller, ewes have no horns, but most of them, I can lift up off the ground, if I don't have to drag them too far! Betty in Vermont.