[Jacob-list] ButterIsland trip

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Thu May 23 11:34:28 EDT 2002

Greetings folks,

Well in spite of my temper tantrum last week :-(, my long-awaited trip to
Butter Island is taking place on June 4.  I'll be spending the whole day out
in the Bay taking pictures, measuerements, videos, etc, and trying to gather
as much info as possible on this "feral" flock.  If what I get is decent (in
terms of pix or video) I will have it all available for the JRP meeting,
which will be held at the same time and place as the New England Heritage
Breeds Expo, the ALBC annual meeting, and, I understand, the JSC annual
meeitng in Hancock, Massachusetts in September.  I am also hoping to bring
back a lamb or two, and yes, you may all drool :-)  LOL!

thom