[Jacob-list] Ad: transportation to AGM

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Tue May 21 06:24:40 EDT 2002

Surprise of all surprises, Dave decided he was into going down to the AGM this year.  Or at least into driving down with me and dropping me off!  ;)  So, I guess we will be heading down.  I know this is a year where many shepherds are downsizing, etc, but we would be able to offer transportation if there is interest in our lines.  Out of the 13 ewe lambs/19 ram lambs, we have some very exciting  lookers this year, including lambs from Skokan's Abner and Maverick Jeeves.  Also ram lambs from Swallow Lane Colton and Greenwood Fritz (Luna was bred back to her 4 horn father before coming here.)

This year's crop seems to star 4 horn ewe lambs and unfreckled 2 horn ram lambs (several out of 2 4 horn parents). We do have one very nice 4 horn ram lamb (Skokan's Abner x Marsh View Carolina)for sale...I know there were several people who contacted me on him, but we decided just to make a general ad thru the Jacob-list to let people know he is still available.  Can't say enough good things about his line. He deserves his own page:
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/ramlamb.htm
To visit our lambs via Cyberspace:
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/sale.htm
Make sure to check out the 'More pics' links for updated pictures. (Check back again soon, I still have some catch-up work to do on the page) They are growing fast, some look almost the size of their moms!
Pictures of flock sires can be seen thru the 2001 and 2000 links on the What's new page. Many of our flock members are pictured on our Flock page.
See you at the AGM!
Katrina and Dave Lefever,
Chicory Lane Farm. Hanover, PA.