[Jacob-list] Debbie, did you send this?

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Wed May 15 12:48:18 EDT 2002

At 09:21 5/15/02, DEBBIERICH at aol.com wrote:
>Robin,  it didn't come from me.............not directly anyway.  You're
>the 2nd person to ask me about this and I've heard others are getting
>similar messages.  From what I have read, this virus randomly attaches
>itself to e-mails and people in address books.  I would urge everyone to
>get an antivirus program if they don't have one.
>
>What a mess............

My mom just mentioned that several people have asked if she's sent a virus
to them that she has (a) no record of having on her machine [running a
current Norton I think, maybe mcaffee] and (b) people she has never sent or
received email from.  She thinks that the virus is taking names out of
peoples address books and claiming that they are the sender, as well as
sending to a bunch of people.  Nasty thing!  That sounds like the same
thing that must have gone on here.
Penelope Jacob  pcj at efn.org
parent, doula, farmer, birth & breastfeeding activist.
***War doesn't decide who is right.  Only who's left.***
Attachment parenting a busy, spirited, nursing toddler.