[Jacob-list] Katrina's post that got bounced to the list.......she needs back on, Mark

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Tue May 14 17:53:32 EDT 2002

My messages have been been bouncing from the list lately, but just in
case this goes through, I thought I would mention a What's new page on
our site introducing some of the flock MEH is describing.
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/whatsnew.htm
I agree with MEH ...the flock is most intriguing. Almost as fun is the
fact that of the three breeders that I know of who chose sheep from the
flock, we all had very different opinions about which sheep we were most
attracted to!
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com