[Jacob-list] fences

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri May 10 04:29:40 EDT 2002

Joy

To be honest they were in my garden area where I have tilled and added
huge quantities of organic matter and removed most of the stones from
the ground.

I know what you mean, I once made the mistake of burning over some wet
clay ... water, clay, intense fire .... yup, that section turned into a
giant brick!

Tractor Supply Company has them, there is one in Roxboro, and one in
Burlington, they also have a website...

Gary