[Jacob-list] Is this for real?

Cathie and Mark Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Wed May 1 17:21:57 EDT 2002

Was it from Nisim Bahar?  If so, yes, this is true as far as we can tell.  We've been corresponding with him for over a year now. He wants a large quantity of sheep (50 ewe lambs and a handful of rams) but is constrained by his national vets who want (among other things) full scrapie certification and animals that have been under the continuous care of a veterinarian for 5 years.

I sense that money is not a concern for Nisim (just the sort of customer we'd all love to have) but I think it's a long-shot that he'll ever pull this off. I also don't think he's got a grasp of US geography. Interesting that he's contacting others now.

- Mark Williams