[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Paul and Kate Survis kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Sun Mar 31 20:38:22 EST 2002

I had a cross bred ewe who did not have a total prolapse last year, but a
large pink bulging prolapse mostly when she layed down for about 2 weeks
prior to delivery.  A local old time shepard helped me tie everything back
with baling twine, which she wore through delivery. This ewe delivered over
35 pounds of lamb in the form of triplets.  The vet said get rid of her, it
will happen again, the shepard who helped me said it was more likely a
presentation problem, so I kept her and she delivered triplets this year
with no problems whatsoever.
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs