[Jacob-list] spotty pasture?

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 28 05:32:53 EST 2002

Gini,

Welcome to the list.  I think you were the lady from KY that called and
I referred on to Mary for sheep??

A spotty pasture (by my own definition) would be one where there are
spots of grass and spots of plain old dirt.  I have a VERY spotty
pasture.  Those that are much more fortunate have lush green pastures
that are not spotty.

Still waiting for the last ewes to pop.  We have about another week to
go before the last ones will come.  Yonita is hanging in there.

ROYAL_________Stacia has a granddaughter at my place....Stacey.  Fleece
is much nicer than hers---although she is probably carrying 70% black.
Not so certain it is better than her moms fleece, though.  I have lucked
out with my Starch.  Last year, I had Adonai (ewe), and now I have
another girl :o).  One can't always be so lucky.

NEAL----Have you talked to our friend who lives close to you?  She has
been having some difficulties you might be able to help with.......maybe
not as well.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com