[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Mar 25 11:15:58 EST 2002

Good Morning & Hallelujah:
Well, I have been fussing and fretting for days over Chloe, the ewe who
seemingly had on/off contractions and yesterday a vaginal
prolapse........yesterday I returned her vagina to it's rightful place
and it actually stayed there without a harness (don't have one).  This
morning I awoke feeling rather glum and gloomy - the weather channel is
predicting cold, rainy weather (we DO need the rain), and thinking about
Chloe pushing out her innerds sort of had dampened my spirits........I
picked up my gray and gloomy thoughts, threw em over my shoulder took off
carrying them,  trudging  out to the barn --  and VOILA -- there was
Chloe with two healthy little lambs, a ram and a ewe - lusty little
fellows -- and she was just bustin at the seams with pride.  What a cure
for the blues -- little lambies are a heap sight better than Prozac!!!!
And, Chloe's inside body parts are still inside, very much to my
delight!!  So, I spent the whole morning out in the barn fussing over
these babies, arranging a heat lamp - I was in there so much that Chloe
figured she must have delivered me too - and started licking and cleaning
my hair!!!  And suddenly I feel 50 pounds lighter, I think I even see
glimpses of sun behind the clouds, the forsythias are blooming,
.............ain't life grand!!!!

Doncha just love stories with happy endings!!!!!!

Sue Martin
Stonecroft

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.