[Jacob-list] Canadian sheep pedigrees

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Thu Mar 21 21:27:03 EST 2002

Pam and All--

I can only confirm what Royal said about background on most of Dan's
flock.  Except for the fact that they were purebred Jacobs, many had
unknown heritage and Dan did not go to great lengths to obtain the
information that many of us wished for.  They are great sheep
nonetheless.

I am very happy with the ewes I purchased.....some wonderful qualities
there.  Most of us that purchased Killorglin sheep are learning that
these Jacobs are a bit different from what we already had....a little
grain with them goes a LONG way (weigh!).  :)  We have two very nice ram
lambs from one Killorglin ewe (and Unzicker Matthias) and they will be
posted on our spot on Linda's webpage very soon.

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm