[Jacob-list] killgorlin Hercules for sale

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Tue Mar 19 01:48:03 EST 2002

Hello all,

Some of you may remember when Dan Kennedy from PEI sold his flock a couple years ago.  I bought the 4 horned ram Hercules and have been very happy with him.  However, I have used him for a couple years and need to move him along.

I am actually interested in crossing my Jacob ewes with a larger ram of another breed (not too large as you know these ladies tend to be petite). I sell meat from my farm, and while customers love the meat, they want larger chops and legs. From an economical standpoint, I have been dissapointed with the size of the lamb.  Thus, my interest in crossing. Probably blashmemy on this list!!

 So, if anyone has a ram (ram lamb ok too) non-Jacob breed I would be interested in a trade. Or, I can sell Hercules without a trade.

I am in central Ny State and would like to sell him before the end of April.

Pam Millar
ZuZu's Petals Farm