[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Mar 18 11:44:57 EST 2002

Do you see any fluids coming from the ewe's vulva?  Is
her back leg wool wet? Do you see any mucus on her
tail? Is her vulva REALLY neon pink? Is her udder full
and pink?

Joy Thomas asked me the above great questions....we have seen NO fluid
coming from Chloe's vulva, back leg wool was/is not wet, no mucous on her
tail.  Yes, her vulva is really pink and her udder is full and
pink.....hope this helps.   I just checked her and she is pretty much
standing around the hay feeder looking like everyone else....totally
unconcerned that I am concerned!

Sue Martin

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.