[Jacob-list] Counting sheep...

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Fri Mar 15 01:20:07 EST 2002

...won't help you sleep. ;-)

Done. Finished. All the little buggers are out and running around.

I suppose one day I will become a confident ol' shepherd and will
sleep all night while the Jacob ewes take care of their own obstetrics.
Perhaps one day I will have enough of them running around I will tell
them, "Girls, you're on your own. Let me know when you're done."

For now, however, I am thankful for the opportunity to sleep without
interruption until dawn.

Gosh, they are a wonder to watch. If I get reincarnated, maybe I can
come back as a Jacob lamb.

[Boink! Pronk! Whee!]

Susan
--
Susan Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      		|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.