[Jacob-list] wool products.

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 15:22:47 EDT 2002

Wow, that sounds like fun! I haven't sent my fleeces
off yet this year. Last year I didn't have enough to
send, so saved them. Am now cleaning out burrs from
this year's fleece (bad batch of hay) and combining
fleeces for processing.  Am looking forward to having
a big box come here!!

Is your roving in one big bag, or in pound balls?
Could you e-mail me separately the info on how to
contact Ohio to check out their processing prices,
etc.

Joy Thomas

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd