[Jacob-list] updated pictures

Kris Sudduth sudduth at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 23 23:30:56 EDT 2002

Hi...new owner here....have been a shepherd for 9yrs, then divorced, moved from Tx to Vt..(love it!)...and am now a shepherd again....keeping my new girls at a friends house who also has some sheep..shetland and a couple of jacobs.  I now have 3 ewes...dam/daughter and a yearling...I just love them!

anyway....yes...the pictures of King are there....super pics....what gorgeous critters!!

I do have one question that I think I'm a little fuzzy on....when you speak of freckling..is this a good thing..or bad?....and does this mean the smaller spots on the body vs. the larger ones?  sorry if this seems a little "plain as the nose on your face question"..but I want to make sure I understand when the subject comes up.

          ~~Kris~~
       Burlington, Vt
sudduth at adelphia.net
www.blackcloudacres.homestead.com