[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale or rescue

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Thu Jun 20 12:15:24 EDT 2002

Hi all-- a bit more info on Beverly's sheep--I talked to her last night
about them.  She is asking $75 each for the sheep.  She says she has some
Spahr Farms, some Barking Rock, and some ISeeSpots bloodlines.  She is in
Oklahoma, and will be coming from OK to the N. CA area and from there to S.
CA in late July, so could deliver along that route.   She asks that anyone
interested call rather than e-mail, since she doesn't get to her e-mail very
often just now.  Her number is 918-967-4871 evenings or 918-967-4882 days.
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR