[Jacob-list] Many Sheep, LOW price...

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Wed Jun 5 14:45:47 EDT 2002

OK, This time I'm calm about it.

But the fact is, I can't raise sheep with poor pasture and inadequate
housing and fencing and be working full-time jobs as well. After having my
entire family drop everything they've been doing to tend to *my* sheep, the
time has come to say goodbye to all of them.

I have about 18 sheep, some JSC, some JSBA, some both, some neither, most of
whom are 3 yrs or younger.  They ALL must go, and within the next two weeks,
as we are leaving on a month-long vacation and I want this DONE with.

I live in New Hampshire on the Mass/Vt border.  If you can pick up sheep,
you can have them at a *very* good price.

What doesn't go in the next two weeks will go into my freezer.

Lines include Maple Hill, Northcote, Killorglin, Watrous, ISeeSpots,
Creaganlios.  Long lineages available for most.

thom
creaganlios farm
603-357-2623