[Jacob-list] garden mulch

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 17 16:52:11 EDT 2002

Kelley and all,

You might even get to add "all natural" to the label and raise that
price a bit.  That would be a cute ad at the local garden nursery!

All kidding aside, I use my belly wool for a number of useful purposes:
quilt batting, weed killer (that is effectively what bedding down
several inches thick wool will do here in NC in your garden----gets
everything underneath so hot that even the weeds give up), sold some for
mattress ticking to people that re-enact and are allergic to hay and
straw......

Just a word about the mulch.  You don't want to ever get it tangled up
in your lawn mower or tiller (and I am talking years later).  That stuff
is just about as nice as baler twine to these two garden implements.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com