[Jacob-list] wool processing and yarn ideas

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Thu Jul 11 17:51:36 EDT 2002

Could we get some more information on your wool processing?  Price list, contact number/e-mail, etc?  Would be glad to give my business to a Jacob-friendly company!  I don't have large quantities of wool, but that just means that what I do have,  I am more particular about!
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR
  LouAnne wrote:
  Linda,  I am forwarding this to Kris Toman, who operates our co-op in Arlington NE.  The co-op is comprised of
  small herd shepherds, spinners etc.  We have started processing wool to make the co-op work.  Kris is used to
  the personalities of Jacob shepherds, we all seem to be a breed unto ourselves.  You might want to talk to her.
  We too, want our wool separated, not mixed with other breeds, and done mostly "by the sheep".  The co-op
  prices are competitive with other processors.  Hope this helps you and other Jacob Shepherds.