[Jacob-list] six horned ram

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 08:37:02 EDT 2002

I have a five horned ram lamb out of a Red Wing dam. Looks like a four
horn headset, except one top horn is extra large around and seamed. He
also is a little light in color, but the spots he has are round and well
defined. He has a couple of legs spots, too, which I like. His fiber
looks nice and even and I'm going to hold him over and see about
registration. I may use him next year.
Debbie Bennett
p.s. I'd send a picture, but I don't know how.