I'm still here, just busy & question Re: [Jacob-list] Hello Again

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 13:25:13 EDT 2002

I've used blocks with a molasses base before with no
problems. These were soft, so sheep could over eat
them. The stools were really past loose -- more to the
point of liquid toward the end of the blocks and just
running out of the sheep. I was really worried!

IF you get blocks, DO monitor your sheep closely for
problems.

One thing I did like about the blocks was that the
sheep consumed less hay -- an important thing here in
NC with the hay shortage.

Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd
Son-Rise Farm, Creedmoor NC
Home of The Fleece Flock
Jacob, Shetland & Border Leicester Sheep
Website:   www.shepherdofspots.com
E-Mail:    joy at shepherdofspots.com