[Jacob-list] Portable Ultrasound?

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Jan 26 12:07:09 EST 2002

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I was waiting to get closer to birthing
to order supplies. I did notice the girls getting bigger, but so did the
ram.  Time to overnight some supplies I guess. Holding my breath, hoping to
avoid problems and have an easy go this time.

The two suggestions on nearing delivery were good. These are all undocked,
peeking would be difficult, debating the merits now of docking for
observational / hygeine reasons now...

Gary