[Jacob-list] VIRUS!!!!!!

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 23 12:34:19 EST 2002

Someone just sent me the Bad-Trans worm, luckily our system is set up to stop it before it gets "in". As I don't know who it was, I'm advising all the groups I belong to, which pretty much covers my entire address book, that one of you has this virus and it's going out with all your out-going mail. The surname on the e-mail was Twombly but that doesn't mean anything to me, so I have to do this wide-reaching thing. Please go here to fix it if you are the unlucky host:
www.antivirus.com

Melanie
The link below takes you to a splash site for all my sites, including my fine new Webseed sites that I am OH SO proud of.
http://www.geocities.com/chovhani