[Jacob-list] Dispersal

Judith Ostrom ostrom at genesisnet.net
Sat Jan 19 20:04:48 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

Lately we've had a death in the family, ongoing poor health and a spate of all-around bad luck and now we find we have to sell our flock.  We really hate to do this but we don't have any alternatives now.  We have 9 rams, 22 ewes, and 5 wethers.  They are 2 and 4 horned, dark to light, amber and blue eyed, long to medium fleeced, friendly to shy, primitive to improved.  They are all healthy and current on shots.  Most are registered JSBA.

They must go to those who care about the breed, as all of you do.  They are priced to sell and we can work something out on transportation.  Please call 402-456-7776 or e-mail or write 15927 Ostrom Lane, Herman, NE 68029-4052.

Thank you.

Judy

Bill and Judy Ostrom
Genesis Farm