[Jacob-list] Primitive Jacobs

Linda Patton minhorse at gte.net
Sat Jan 5 18:56:40 EST 2002

Hi,
 I have a few jacob sheep, i am new to the jacobs, but what I do have I
beleive them to be more primitive, if anyone would like to see a few photos
and give me their opinions, I would be happy to send them directly to your
personnal e-mails. You can also see a few of my sheep on my website. Thank
you, Linda

At 06:43 PM 1/5/02 -0500, you wrote:
>   I'd be very grateful if someone could point me to  photos of Primitive
>Jacobs, because despite listening to many discussions about  them over the
>years on this group, I'm still not really sure how they differ.   Melanie
>
>    ----- Original Message -----    From:    gordon johnston    To:
>jacob-list at jacobsheep.com    Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 6:06    PM
>Subject: [Jacob-list] Primitive    Jacobs
>   Hello everyone,                     She was bred by Helen Baillie, so
>the genes haven't all    gone!       If I succeed, I will certainly let you
>   know.       Best wishes to all, Marmot flock    especially,
>Gordon.

Patton's Miniature Ranch
 AMHA/AMHR Miniature Horses; CHSA CASPIAN HORSES; Jacob Sheep
 http://mywebpage.netscape.com/minihorsepatton/index.html