[Jacob-list] Right on the money so far ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Jan 4 02:02:56 EST 2002

Been there done that. I lived in a little dinky town called Beulah North
Dakota for 3 years. I learned to drive there... It makes it so I can go
to work but I am just starting so my equipment and facilities leave alot
to be desired. For example, a tractor and a barn would be most useful.
Construction should begin in the spring but until the house is built
other things are on hold. The sheep are living in tents quite a sight
really! Getting out of the driveway can be a feat, much less getting to
the public road. I will say this. After that 20 inch storm in 2000 all
the yankees bitched a s@#$ fit. This year when I got to durham, the
roads had been plowed at least once! Normal southern logic, sit tight
till it all melts. A nice change.