[Jacob-list] JSBA CookbookDear JSBA members,

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sat Feb 2 13:36:25 EST 2002

As a JSBA fundraising project, I am working with other members to compile a
cookbook. Hopes are to have the cookbook printed and ready to sell at the 2002 AGM
in June.

The main emphasis of the cookbook would be member submitted lamb recipes.  I think a
section of accompaniments would also be included if we get enough recipes.  Patrice
Danielson has agreed to donate some artwork and I hope other members will do the
same.

The guidelines for sending recipes are pretty flexible.  I can format them here
using software from the publisher.

There will be advertising space available in the cookbook.

Time is short if we are going to get this together in time for the AGM, so please
take a minute or two to copy your favorite lamb (or accompaniment) recipes and send
them along.  We're going to need around 150 recipes and/or artwork to make a nice
looking book. We'd like to have a good start on the book by the end of the month.

In the event that we don't get enough recipes to publish a cookbook at this time,
the recipes will be saved at JSBA for publication as JSBA sees fit.  That could be
either a cookbook at a later date or publication in the newsletter.

Recipes can be sent to me via email - wolfpen at rabun.net or postal mail:
Linda Bjarkman
12 Virge Smith Lane
Lakemont, GA 30552

If you'd like to volunteer artwork, please let me know.  Don't send it yet - as I
still need more information from the publishers.  If you're interested in
advertising, let me know.  If you're interested in helping with the cookbook -
great!  Contact me.

Thanks for your time.

Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com