[Jacob-list] eyes

Dennis Schultz dschultz at waypt.com
Wed Dec 11 09:27:11 EST 2002

Sounds like you may have a case of a bacterial eye infection. We have had
it. Finally got rid of it by using 'Tetramycin' ointment in the eyes twice a
day (very small amount - size of the head of a wooden match) for two weeks
along with shots of antibiotics. This can be a chronic problem in the flock.
Denny