[Jacob-list] sheep and snow

SharHill at aol.com SharHill at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 16:07:12 EST 2002

I don't know if you use well water or chlorinated city water, but I wonder if
the sheep just like the taste of fresh water in the snow better than city
water because of the chlorine.  I know my dogs turn their noses up at water
fresh from the tap in favor of water out of a puddle.

That winter storm completely missed us in NW Georgia.  My kids were bummed as
they wanted some days off school. All we got was a lot of cold rain.  I think
I'd rather have snow.  Glad we didn't get ice though.

Sharon Hill