[Jacob-list] Christmas Gifts

Heather Hettick hettick.1 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 6 10:51:17 EST 2002

I have a wooden one I bought from Lehman's Hardware in Kidron, OH.  (They
have a website too)  It was around $8 and I use it most for catching lambs
and occasionally smaller ewes.  I just get pulled around by bigger sheep
though.

The main problem with the wood is that if you leave it in the barn exposed
to dampness, it seems to lose a bit of the curve of the hook over time.
 Heather Hettick
Moonstruck Jacob Sheep
Creston, OH
hettick.1 at osu.edu