[Jacob-list] LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu Dec 5 12:22:58 EST 2002

Gary ~ you mentioned a generator.  Don't know how many of you on the list
have generators but they are a wonderful luxury if you live in an area
that loses electricity frequently.  I wanted to mention that generators
that operate on propane are a real bonus - no problems with old gasoline
and the conversion to propane isn't a big deal.  We have a propane tank
for a stove in the house and we just hooked the generator up to that -
and VOILA, every time we lose power we are ready to go.

It's snowing here in southeast PA, we're up to about 5 inches, schools
are closed and some businesses are closing, the snowplow hasn't plowed
our road yet, and our sheep are huddling in a group by the door of the
shed.  I think they are afraid they will miss something important if they
go inside.   (Bet you folks out west chuckle when you hear that a few
inches closes things down here in the east!!)

Sue Martin
Stonecroft