[Jacob-list] Re: Weather

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Thu Dec 5 05:34:17 EST 2002

Mom and others ...

I made it home last night, it was quite funny these people with their 4 wheel drive SUV;s would stop on an S curve on the road under an overpass on the bumper of the car in front, when traffic would move they would hit the gas and slide 20 feet right off the road. I waited back in the Monte Carlo got up to 10 and drove right past the pile of cars under the overpass. People were parking their cars in the middle of the road and leaving making matters much worse, you would think they would be kind enough to move it to the side of the road!

Well I made it home there was about an inch of ice, ate, sent some email and when to bed. I woke up to  a large crack ... rumple rumple ... thud every once in a while it reoccurs and I am running on UPS power right now. I am glad I plugged the recharable flashlights back in, I need to get about 10 more of those! One of these days I will have to get a generator ....

The really bad part is the sheep are in the woods at the moment and I have no idea what kind of condition the fencing is in right now...

I think I will take a PLB day!

Tom