[Jacob-list] Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival

R Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Sat Apr 27 10:39:06 EDT 2002

A number of people have inquired about the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival next weekend  -May 4 and 5.   There will be a Jacob Show.  I am aware of seven breeders who are participating  -  from New York,  New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.  We have been told the Jacob Show will be on Sunday but were not given a definite time.   We were told it would probably be around  9:00 or 10:00 AM.

I am aware of at least five breeders who will have lambs there for sale in addition to the show sheep.   Should be a nice group of Jacobs to look at.   JSBA and JSC will both have a booth so please stop by and to hi.
Royal