[Jacob-list] showing

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 22:19:40 EDT 2002

In a message dated 4/25/02 10:08:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfpen at rabun.net writes:

> Could some of you that show your Jacobs tell me if I can show a ram with an
> undocked tail?  I have not docked ram tails this year and have never shown
> Jacobs.  But I have a ram lamb that is just so pretty that I may take him
> to SAFF.
>
> Linda

Yes, it is perfectly okay to show with undocked tails. Some judges may
question you if it is legal for Jacobs to be shown that way, so just tell
them it is. It helps to keep in mind that the objective is not to change our
Jacobs in any way simply for the show ring.

Joan Franklin