[Jacob-list] sheep for sale

sunbriar at juno.com sunbriar at juno.com
Thu Apr 11 20:13:50 EDT 2002

Hi, we will be moving to a smaller farm and I need to sell about half of
my flock of hand-spinning wool sheep.  There are romney, and romney-
cotwold crosses. one or two other breeds ( a jacob x dorset, a dorset,).
Many are wethers, some have won prizes for thier wool (including selling
the wether who's fleece won 1st place at the MD sheep and wool festival
in the medium natural color class!)  These sheep are $50 - $100 each,
some ewes also and  2 purebred romney ram lambs, a black registered
romney ram . I dont check this list often so please email me directly at
sunbriar at juno.com or phone me at 434-248-9620  Kathy Dillon in VA.